Lumentus, Planwise and Updater selected for prestigious Realogy FWD Innovation Summit
MADISON, NJ--(Marketwired - May 22, 2013) - Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services, today announced the selection of 15 emerging technology companies that will compete at the Realogy FWD Innovation Summit on Tuesday, June 18. The inaugural event will be hosted at the Company's new state-of-the-art headquarters building in Madison, N.J.
"The response we received from technology entrepreneurs was tremendous, and we are thrilled to be hosting a select group of 15 companies that will compete for the right to be crowned the Realogy FWD Innovation Summit Champion," said Alex Perriello, president and CEO of the Realogy Franchise Group. "This invitation-only event is designed to find and attract the best new technology products and services for our franchise networks and company-owned residential real estate brokerages."
Approximately 100 companies applied for the opportunity to present their most innovative new technology products or services designed for the real estate industry. The 15 companies that were chosen to compete for the $25,000 Realogy FWD Innovation cash prize are as follows:
- BuyerMLS: A real-time buyer marketplace for agents.
- Floored: Interactive 3D models of all types of real estate.
- Homelight: A new way for consumers to find a real estate agent.
- HomeZada: Software that helps homeowners organize and manage their home.
- Keyzio: A consumer marketplace where every house is for sale.
- Lumentus Social: Makes social media easy and effective for brokers and agents.
- MyCityWay: A consumer app that provides a live view into more than 100 cities.
- Onvedeo: Powers videos for real estate listings.
- Planwise: Technology that allows people to visualize and understand financial decisions.
- Realocality: A neighborhood discovery tool that uses social data to provide recommendations.
- RealScout: A full-featured search portal for homebuyers and agents.
- Realty Mogul: A marketplace for investors to pool money and buy shares of property.
- Storefront: An online marketplace for short-term retail space.
- StreetAdvisor: A content creation and social engagement platform for real estate companies.
- Updater: Helps buyers seamlessly update all of their accounts with the new address.
In addition to presenting their ideas, each of the companies selected to participate in the exclusive event will be able to tap into the vast Realogy network of real estate leaders.
More information about the Realogy FWD Innovation Summit is available on the event website, www.realogyfwd.com.
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in residential real estate franchising with company-owned residential real estate brokerage operations doing business under its franchise systems as well as relocation and title services. Realogy's brands and business units include Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty®, NRT LLC, Cartus and Title Resource Group. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 13,600 offices with 239,000 independent sales associates doing business in 102 countries around the world. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, N.J.2